Relationships, Sex & Health Education Training – Cohort 5
April 21 @ 12:00 am - July 13 @ 12:00 am
Tudor Grange Teaching School is delighted to announce their programme of free support for primary and secondary schools to:
- support delivery of these subjects;
- improve teacher access to resources;
- improve subject knowledge;
- build confidence to improve schools’ practice;
- provide a suite of course materials, in partnership with the DfE, to support lead teachers, non-specialist teachers and schools to develop training materials that are suited to their needs.
From September 2020, Relationships and Sex Education (RSE) will be compulsory for all secondary school age pupils and Relationships Education will be compulsory for all primary school age pupils.
Delivered through on-line training modules and virtual events this comprehensive training package will support schools to prepare for implementation of the statutory guidance.