The Tudor Grange Teaching School Alliance is committed to a partnership which:
- Is outward facing, with honesty, trust and a shared moral purpose to get the best possible outcomes for all of our children and young people.
- Recognises, aspires to, celebrates and achieves excellence for all of its members.
- Is self-improving, with its focus on improving outcomes for all stakeholders, and achieves excellent value.
- Is committed to the most effective, relevant CPD and leadership development that has the greatest impact on classroom practice and progress of students.
- Creates a national model of excellence which is innovative and influences the national educational landscape.
- Rigorously focuses on QA standards and progress.